Hi Minders! We thought September would be hard to top, but October was even bigger!
Here are the October highlights!
- Zero Trust Bridge! We officially launched Zero Trust Bridge (ZTB) early this month (Community members may have a try in November). ZTB is Web3’s first Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) Bridge which uses our novel approach to FHE to secure cross-chain bridging as well as CrossFi bridging (TradFi into Web3). This product is gaining a lot of momentum and we will be announcing some very exciting partnerships in the coming weeks!
- This year’s event, held in Barcelona, was a massive success! Chainlink always puts together a fantastic conference with serious builders and world-class talent. This year, we had the opportunity to speak on stage about Mind Network as well as be featured in Chainlink’s BUILD booth. Of the thousands of applicants, Mind Network is one of only 70 projects in the BUILD program!
This month brought us soooo many invites to major online events including Arweave, Binance, SmartToken Labs, the largest Chainlink ecosystem KOL, Patrick Collins, and one of the most popular Dao communities in Korea, DOKDO. Here are the links to each AMA. Check them out!
- BNB Greenfield: Unlocking True Data Ownership
- Smart Token Labs: Onboarding the Next Billion Users
- Arweave: Bitcoin and Arweave: We Are Together
- Arkreen: Pioneering Privacy and Security in Web3
- Patrick Collins: What is MindNetwork?
- DOKDO DAO X Mind Network AMA
- Our Galxe Campaign is live now!
- Earn your community Zealy loyalty points.
- Our Binance Campaign goes live in one week!
We’re so glad to have all of you on this journey with us to bring better data ownership, data privacy, and data security to Web3!
About Mind Network
Mind Network is a Zero Trust (Zero Knowledge Proofs #ZKP + Fully Homomorphic Encryption #FHE) layer aiming to bring the next billion users and trillion dollars to Web3. Mind Network offers a security and data privacy solution that achieves true CrossFi scale, complying with regulatory requirements while staying true to Web3 principles of asset tokenization and individual data ownership.