Hi Minders! September kicked off conference season and we were all over the world finding new partners and strengthening our bonds with existing ones!
Here is the September recap!
- Mind Network won first place at the Ethereum Singapore Hackathon with its ZK stealth wallet solution!
- We were a Silver sponsor at Token 2049
- We attended Permissionless and gave an interview to the MetaMask team
- We were invited to attend and deliver a keynote speech at Messari’s Mainnet conference in NYC
- As a strategic partner, Chainlink invited us to attend SmartCon in Barcelona and be a featured partner in their booth!
- We were tapped to build a new solution with Chainlink!
- We spent this month developing the many partnerships from August as well as beginning new partnerships with exciting tier one industry partners like Alchemy, Sui, Manta Network, and Arbitrum!
- In continuing to build out our product portfolio, we are now partnering with Chainlink to design and implement a Zero Trust bridge infrastructure to protect on-chain transactions for financial institutions. More details to come in next month.
- Permissionless 2 in Austin, Texas
- Token 2049 in Singapore
- Messari Mainnet in New York City, NY
- SmartCon in Barcelona, Spain
We are grateful for the support of our community and partners. We couldn’t have achieved so much without you. Data rights are human rights!
About Mind Network
Mind Network is a Zero Trust (Zero Knowledge Proofs #ZKP + Fully Homomorphic Encryption #FHE) layer aiming to bring the next billion users and trillion dollars to Web3. Mind Network offers a security and data privacy solution that achieves true CrossFi scale, complying with regulatory requirements while staying true to Web3 principles of asset tokenization and individual data ownership.